Recently started a ketogenic diet?
…can knock you out of ketosis!
Unlike other diets where you can have a ‘cheat meal’ and still get back on track in no time, the keto diet is heavily reliant upon a steady continuous flow of fat-burning as the body’s primary source of energy…
…If the fat-burning flow is disrupted, your body will stop using up fat and instead revert to using glucose and other carbs as its main energy source!
As you might know already, ketosis can take up to several weeks to get back into.
So what’s the big deal?
After all, I’m motivated enough to persevere!
Well, here’s the other problem. There’s a reason why the keto diet has a bad rep…
…The keto diet has a bad reputation for being unsustainable. Most people can’t seem to stay in ketosis for very long before messing up!
Why do most people not succeed?
It’s true that the keto diet works amazingly fast if done correctly. But that’s the thing: only if done correctly.
You need to carefully plan out every meal, making sure you have 80% healthy fats, 15% proteins, and 5% carbs in each meal which means that you won’t have the freedom to just snack on whatever you want or have any kind of cheat meal.
Let’s face it. The reason why most people don’t succeed is because they get the munchies so often. We can only resist snacking on things we know we shouldn’t so much before we cave in. Who wants to eat the same thing all day everyday even if it is tasty for a while?
That one bad snack or meal can reverse all that hard work!
In order to be successful with a keto diet…
…you need to have a variety of delicious snacks that you can eat instead of the sugar-rich, carb-rich snacks that are so readily available when you’re feeling peckish.
The key to happy snacking and still seeing amazing results on a keto diet is…
…the ingredients! It’s true that keto diets can be very strict but if you use the right ingredients, you’ll find that you actually have so much freedom as you discover the world of delicious keto-friendly treats (they really are delicious!) and homemade snacks that you can easily make yourself without much practice…
…as long as you have the correct ingredients.
So what are these correct ingredients?
That’s what you’ll find here at Neat Keto Snacks. Here you’ll find deliciously simple recipes that’ll make sure you won’t feel the need to snack on anything else!
To get started, you should consider investing in the basic “bread-and-butter” ingredients of ketogenic snacking:
If you are serious about seeing success with your ketogenic diet, you should buy these basic ingredients in bulk (way cheaper in the long run) or at least get a consistent supply of these ingredients so you always have them handy to make quick snacks or add them into drinks whenever you feel like it!
What’s more? The high-fat content (healthy fats!) means that you won’t be so hungry for sugar-rich snacks and you’ll always feel satisfied even if you’re eating a lot less than you normally do.
There are plenty of cheap products out there that advertise themselves as keto friendly, but the reality is that a lot of them contain larger amounts of unhealthy fats or worse–carbohydrates and sugars! Not only that, but these cheaper brands contain ingredients such as palm oil that make deforestation worse.
Just like any other diet there needs to be time, money, effort, and consistency invested into the regime…
…so why invest your resources in low quality products that will only limit your results when you can invest just a bit more for higher quality products that will reap dividends in the long run?
Here are a few specially picked high quality products that you won’t regret investing in:
Barlean’s Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- Coconut oil is a super versatile ingredient that has all kinds of uses including cooking, baking, skincare, haircare, and even deodorant.
- Barlean’s Organic Virgin Coconut Oil not only is actually made 100% from coconuts
- Highly concentrated so that you don’t need to use much per serving
- Has an exceptional coconut flavor and aroma that surpasses other brands. More bang for your buck!
Nutiva Organic Coconut Manna
- Again another versatile ingredient, coconut butter is an amazing alternative to regular butter.
- Actually tastes so much better than regular butter that you can actually just (it’s that delicious)!
- Naturally extracted and nutrient dense, Nutiva’s all-natural Organic Coconut Manna is naturally extracted from the creamy white meat of fresh coconuts without the use of dangerous and harmful chemicals, hexane or heat.
- Rich in healthy fats. Absolutely ZERO trans fats (unhealthy fats).
- Nutiva Organic Coconut Manna is an excellent, non-hydrogenated substitute for butter and spreads when gently heated, and it boosts the nutrition and taste of smoothies, desserts and sauces.
Sports Research MCT Oil
- MCT is short for medium chain triglycerides. These are healthy fats that are easily absorbed by your body and gives you a kickstart in burning fat as your primary source of energy.
- It works wonders when used as part of a keto diet because it’s so effective at maintaining fat as your body’s main energy source…
- …which means that your body will want to use up your fat supply for energy rather than sugar. You can expect accelerated fat-burning with MCT Oil.
- 100% coconut sourced with NO palm oil (most cheap MCT Oils contain mostly palm oil which contributes to deforestation and animal extinction).
- Sports Research’s MCT Oil is odorless, tasteless and can replace traditional oils. Add to meals, snacks, protein shakes, coffee, or any other types of beverages for sustained fat burning energy.
- MCTs (in particular lauric acid) have antibacterial, antimicrobial and antiviral properties that can help promote gut health. Another great thing about MCTs is that they are capable of reducing “bad bacteria” without harming or removing “good bacteria”. That’s important, considering we need the good kind for intestinal health and digestive functioning.
Onnit Emulsified MCT Oil
- Just stir and go! Emulsified MCT Oil gives you all the benefits of MCT Oil in the most convenient way possible.
- Emulsified MCT Oil is the same oil as regular MCT Oil. “Emulsified” means that it doesn’t require a blender to mix evenly.
- Onnit Emulsified MCT is 100% pure MCT oil with lauric acid, harvested from coconuts and sustainably sourced.
- NO palm oil (most cheap MCT Oils contain mostly palm oil which contributes to deforestation and animal extinction).
- Free of fillers and additives.
- Choose from six different flavors: cinnamon swirl, coconut, creamy coconut, pumpkin spice, strawberry, and vanilla.
Perfect Keto MCT Oil Powder
==> Click here to buy (choose from unflavored, chocolate, or vanilla)!
- Gives you all the benefits of liquid MCT oil without the oily mess (perfect for taking with you when traveling).
- Perfect Keto’s MCT Oil Powder is creamy, smooth and adds creamy texture, delicious taste and healthy fats to your coffee or smoothies.
- Unlike other brands, Perfect Keto MCT Oil Powder contains NO fillers, corn starch, or fiber additives. This means ZERO carbs and ZERO grams of sugar; just pure natural MCT fats from coconut.
- Completely sourced from coconuts.
- Perfect Keto MCT Oil Powder is lab-tested to guarantee 100% purity.
- The body begins burning MCT for fuel almost immediately, which is why MCTs are so popular in morning coffee (like the popular Bulletproof coffee). Because Perfect Keto MCT Oil Powder contains ZERO additives, carbs or sugar, you’ll get hours of sustained energy and feel full and focused during the day.
“Buying the right type of coconut oil is crucial to your health!
I have done a ton of research into foods that are good for us over the last three years. Off white sugar, white flour, butter, etc. but thought coconut oil was coconut oil. Able to buy 54 ozs for nine bucks from a warehouse store, which really was my first clue but I didn’t pay attention. Bought this product and I’m losing the weight once again.”
– Robyn Elam (5/5 stars)
“The quality of this coconut oil is very high compared to many other brands I’ve used. I like it a lot better than the brand was getting from TJ’s. It has a potent smell and taste.
I use this primarily in cooking. You can heat it to a very high point without the oil breaking down and turning brown like the more volatile olive oils and canola oils do. It doesn’t make your food taste like coconuts, maybe very very subtly if at all, so you can use it for most any foods like quesadillas, cooked vegetables, etc. It’s much healthier, and better to use if you’re watching your weight. I’ve taken a spoonful of Coconut oil twice a day as part of my keto diet and I still lost weight.”
– Nolander (4/5 stars)
“I am following a keto diet right now so I eat coconut oil straight out of the container to get my calories up. I just tried this for the first time. WOW! It has, as other reviewers have noted, the most pleasant, subtle, mild taste of coconut. Beautiful smell also. I wasn’t sure I would like that as my previous favorite, Tree of Life Organic Coconut Oil, has an almost completely neutral taste. I guess I was worried it would be too much. But it’s not. It’s a really gentle coconut flavor. The texture is also very nice…I’m sure it will sautee very well also.”
– laura (5/5 stars)
“Love this stuff. I’ve used coconut oil for cooking before, even use it in my hair as a deep overnight moisturizer. This is the first I’ve tried from this company & I am very happy that it smells like coconuts and has a pure white color. The texture is smooth, not grainy like the regular coconut oils are. I’ve bought other brands before and they do not smell like coconut, nor are they pure (instead some contain other carrier oils).
Anything healthy I can put into my body, I will try & this happens to be my favorite coconut oil out of the others I’ve bought locally from super markets and health food stores.”
– Helping2FindaWay (5/5 stars)
==> Read more!
“This is so delicious! Great by itself– even a 1/4-1/2 tsp when I want a little sweet treat or to make tasty fudge, “mounds” bars and other treats. Awesome price for the 2 jars, fast shipping and great packaging too! I’ll be buying this again I’m sure!”
– Christalina (5/5 stars)
“Miracle product for my Chocolate Coconut “Peanut Butter” cups!
I’m a sugar hound! My nose can sniff out sugar from a mile away….but I had to let it go and work the 12 steps. Coconut butter is and in particular, Native’s coconut butter was the answer to my healthier prayers…now I can make sunflower butter chocolate cups by using this awesome coconut butter.
My only regret is not buying this stuff sooner or buying in bulk! This is a paleo or sugar-free living staple, not to mention, it keeps me full longer! You won’t be disappointed!”- Rachelle (5/5 stars)
“Like candy!!! While researching ketogenic diets I learned the difference between coconut butter versus oil.the coconut butter is the meat of the coconut TURNED and churned into butter similar to milk turned into butter! This brand is organic came quick in glass jars superpadded and safe!!!! Delicious!”- deborah duck (5/5 stars)
==> Read more!
“Excellent product 1tbsp. in my coffee gives me a noticeable boost.”
– Lee Elsea (5/5 stars)
“This stuff is the truth. Paired with good eating habits, half gallon of water daily and exercise…this MCT helps the body to burn fat quicker by attacking fat not muscle. But, you have to drastically lower your carb and sugar intake.”
– Punk4life (5/5 stars)
“I love this stuff! Been Keto for over a year and use this in my coffee everyday.”
– Kristan Campbell (5/5 stars)
“Best coconut oil on the market! I love this product! I mix it and the powdered collagen in my coffee and you can’t even taste it! My hair and nails have grown so fast and are so healthy! I have my friends and family purchasing it as well! Great product!”
“……Delicious and addicting. The emulsified Onnit MCT oil… Dilutes perfectly into coffee.
Effects can be felt quicker than other products, tastes(I’ve tried strawberry/vanilla) are great. This is the MCT oil I have been looking for all this time..”
– Jeff (5/5 stars)
“Must have creamy MCT Oil. I really love this product. It works well for me and the flavor options are good too. I have also had the vanilla, which may be slightly better. To me, the emulsification helps me cut back on dairy cream in my coffee. There is a good boost of energy that comes with this product. It also tends to help alleviate hunger. As a side, I have never had the potential gastro side effects that some people report with MCT oil.”
– Michael B. King (5/5 stars)
“Worth the money! Absolutely delicious! I love it in my green tea. Adds a great boost to the morning energy as well.”
– Amber Biertzer (5/5 stars)
“Absolute BEST! It amazes me that users are giving this 1 star just because it gets a little “clumpy”… this is actually a GOOD thing because it means that the product is pure. When it hits the liquid, of course it will clump – it’s an oil powder and this is just the nature of the substance. Get creative people and/or use a blender bottle…
That being said, I LOVE this product. I have been on the Keto diet for 4 months now and incorporated this product into my routine starting 2 months ago. I also practice intermittent fasting so I don’t eat until about 12 or 1pm each day. I put this in my morning coffee (hot or cold) and it 1) Keeps me focused at work all day 2) Suppresses my appetite until lunch and 3) Kicks up my Ketone levels — So this WORKS! I usually just have 1 scoop a day, but if I’m trying to prep for an event and need to lose weight faster, I’ll do 2 scoops a day.
There were a few instances where I was put in positions where there was no keto-friendly food so I would “cheat” — this product kicks you back into ketosis much quicker than if you were to get back into it naturally, which is a plus for me. I highly recommend this.”
– x0mutt (5/5 stars)
“Was a little hesitant about adding this to my coffee but since it is so good for me and necessary on the keto diet I tried it. It made the coffee great. Have stopped using heavy cream in it because no longer needed. This product turns coffee creamy. Yum. I will not try any other product. It is a little pricey but hopefully this review will give me a coupon lol. Seriously it is a good product.”
– Paulette Paliana (5/5 stars)
“This has become an essential ingredient for my energy-rich morning coffee, especially when I am traveling. I take a small container of this with me (as well as some Perfect Keto Chocolate Protein Powder) and my morning coffee will keep me sated and energized for several hours. The powder form is excellent for travel, especially air travel.”
– BostwickBooks (5/5 stars)
We wish you every success with your ketogenic diet and your fat-loss goals!
Stay tuned for more keto friendly snacks, recipes, and product information!